UK Analytical & Consulting Chemist Market Report Nov 09
The latest report from industry analysts Plimsoll, featuring 95 UK companies, provides up-to-date key market intelligence on this industry.
Just a few findings from the report show:
- Butterworth Laboratories is in a healthy position compared to its main competitors.
- 17 companies in the market are in trouble. Of these, 4 are likely to fail within the next 12 months.
- The UK Analytical & Consulting Chemists market is set for a wave of consolidation with mergers and takeovers on the increase - a result of too many companies chasing too few customers. Butterworth are committed to remaining completely independent, with the distinct advantages this brings.
- Despite the doom and gloom, some companies are still prospering. 56 companies in the latest report are rated as Strong, having grown and improved their financial strength - quite an achievement in the current climate.
- 26 reckless companies are chasing sales at the expense of profitability. Many of these are serial loss-makers, creating increased competitive pressure as they drive down prices.
For more information either contact John Welch: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the Plimsoll website: www.plimsoll.co.uk
We are Expanding!
27th March 2017
We are delighted to announce that we have secured an additional facility in Hampton,...
Join Us At Making Pharmaceuticals 2017
16th February 2017
On 25th and 26th April 2016 Butterworth Labs will be exhibiting at Making Pharmaceuticals at the...