Training in both gravimetric and titrimetric techniques, together with colorimetry, is a requirement for all our analysts. This enables all them to perform a wide range of basic qualitative and quantitative tests such as those found in the pharmacopoeias and other published methods, in addition to specific instrumental techniques.
When macro analysis (the determination of quantities of 0.1g or more) is being undertaken, these classical analytical chemistry techniques can often provide much better relative precisions than the more modern instrumental techniques.
Instrumental techniques available include:
- Range of 1, 2, 3, 5 and 7 figure balances
- Range of incubators, ovens & furnaces
- Potentiometric titrator
- Colorimetric & conventional Karl Fischer titrators
- Ion Selective Electrodes
- UV/VIS spectrophotometers
- Microwave digester (Acid Digestion and Solvent Extraction Capabilities)
If you think our general or wet chemistry techniques and services could be useful to you, or if you have any further questions, you can get in touch via our contact form.